Do you have a passion for designing and deploying cutting-edge Azure solutions? Are you a dynamic Azure Cloud Infrastructure Specialist looking to join a 6-month contract?
Opportunity to join International TELECOMMUNICATIONS provider, and migrate apps to AZURE, utilize AZURE DEVOPS for CI/CD, write PowerShell scripts to automate processes & design and deploy infrastructure using IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tools such as Bicep & Terraform.
Rate is dependant on your experience and abilities!
# SA Citizens only & MUST reside within SA.
What We're Looking For:
- A 3-year diploma or higher in a related field (e.g., Computer Science or Information Technology).
- Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Expertise in migrating applications to Azure.
- Proficiency in designing and deploying infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as Bicep and Terraform.
- Strong knowledge of Azure DevOps for continuous integration and deployment.
- Mastery of Azure SQL databases to develop robust and scalable solutions.
- Proficient in writing PowerShell scripts for automation.
- Experience using Git for version control and collaboration.
- Familiarity with T-SQL, KQL, Python, PySpark, Jupyter Notebooks, Azure Data Factory (ADF), Spark Pools, Delta Lake (ADLS2), SQL Pools, Azure DevOps (ADO), Azure Data Explorer (ADE), CI/CD, Active Directory, Linux, and Kubernetes.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing complex and secure cloud-based solutions.
- Relevant Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Telecoms experience is advantageous.
- Drive project delivery and ensure client engagement.
- Resolve project dependencies and foster a culture of learning and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Enhance CI/CD pipeline performance and efficiency by identifying and implementing necessary changes.
- Utilize IaC to implement highly configurable and customizable Azure services.
- Improve code readability and efficiency.
- Enhance the pull request process to prevent outages.
- Identify and address implementation, security, and operational risks.
- Troubleshoot code and deployment issues.
- Implement custom Pester test cases to validate environments.
- Design and implement resilient, highly available IaaS/PaaS services in Azure.
- Build system infrastructures that meet various functional and security requirements.
- Optimize processes by creating scripts to consume REST APIs for services lacking native or third-party management tools.
- Add automated checks to detect security issues and optimize image build and container boot-up times.
- Implement custom checkout tasks using Git to improve pipeline completion times.