This is a brilliant opportunity for an INTERMEDIATE AUTOMATION TESTER to gain automation experience by developing, optimizing, and maintaining manual and automated test suites.
This INTERMEDIATE AUTOMATION TESTER position is a 12-MONTH CONTRACT position based in either CAPE TOWN or JOHANNESBURG offering R400 per hour.
MARKET-LEADING FINANCIAL ADVISER FIRM is looking to expand its portfolio to investment management. The company is invested in optimizing processes to create an exceptional customer experience. As one of Africa’s leading wealth management firms, the company aims to grow its market presence by delivering innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to its customers.
As the INTERMEDIATE AUTOMATION TESTER, you will be responsible for working with the team’s test engineers to develop, optimize, and maintain manual and automated test suites, as well as working with the test lead to analyse and resolve technical and application problems. You will be DESIGNING, setting up, and maintaining automated test frameworks.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 years’ experience in a financial services industry
• 3 years of Technical Test Analyst or Automation experience
• Experience with testing tools and frameworks, such as SELENIUM and APPIUM
• Experience with JIRA, .NET, JAVA, C#, SOAP & RESTFUL API, SQL
• Experience with cloud computing such as Microsoft Azure
• SQL experience
• A solid understanding of the Software Development Cycle (SDLC)
• ISTQB/ ISEB certified