This is a fantastic opportunity for a BUSINESS ANALYST to join a Digital Communications Company documenting business requirements for some of South Africa’s biggest organizations and mapping out their required solutions using the companies CPaaS infrastructure.
**In this position gain you extensive Cloud Platforms Experience (AWS)**
Based in Cape Town this position is offering up to R600K/A.
With a 20-year track record and South Africa’s largest organizations utilizing their platform, this Digital Communications Company provides solutions that transforms their client’s customer engagements and reducing complexity.
To mention a few this company offers high-performance communications building blocks and end-points on most popular channels, covering SMS, email, Enriched SMS, USSD Push and mobile active content.
They embrace the term technologists and strive to constantly keep up to date with the solutions that they provide.
As the Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing the client’s environment and effectively documenting where they are in relation to how the company’s solution would benefit the client’s communications platform. Together with the developers, you will need to integrate the best solution for the client.
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Relevant Degree - Information Systems/Computer Science
- At least 3 years Technical Business Analysis experience
- At least 2 years experience in Digital Communications Project Management
- Strong understanding of AWS features and capabilities
- Experience working with CRM platforms (Dynamics 365, SAP)
- Understanding of data management and processing
- Proficient with process mapping tools, I.e., Lucid Chart