Data Analytics Manager for Global Software House – KZN – R850K/A
Join this top software company and help them drive expansion of their top performing products into existing and emerging markets. A dual role that focuses on both the numbers as well as the compliance – combined, you are instrumental in helping the business conclude what is working where. In short, you are the company’s Influencer.
This position requires someone who is highly numerate. Armed with a solid Business or Finance degree, you need to have experience at diving into the data using SQL, interrogating, and then presenting your findings back to business. You will look at how certain products are performing through this analysis and make recommendations to the board on how best the business should proceed. Your strong commercial background will mean that you not only understand what you are reporting on, but your presentation skills will be on point. Beyond this, you need to be a strong negotiator with experience in business contracts and terms – the compliance side of this role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Numerate – you have to enjoy working with numbers and have experience in building financial models
- A finance or business degree
- Solid SQL skills so you can query databases and extract findings into reports
- High level Excel capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills, particularly to C-Level