Excellent opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to deliver solutions to meet the digital communication needs of some of the biggest brands in SA. This position with give you the opportunity to deliver data driven customer experiences by effectively documenting technical business requirements and mapping out required solutions.
Knowledge of cloud-based digital communication platforms, data management and CRM systems is NB!
This Technical Business Analyst role is Cape Town based and paying R480k/annum
As an experienced Technical Digital Communication Business Analyst, you will work closely with clients and various stakeholders to analyse and help to solve their digital communication requirements – you will need to understand databases and API integrations to ensure that the best technical solution is implemented. You will be required to identify, map and document business requirements, help find solutions to digital communication problems, work with developers to integrate new systems, programs, and applications, analyse client data and communication platforms and manage the implementation of projects and solutions. You will manage all projects from start to finish, identifying ways to improve delivery to the customer and providing clients with in-depth reports to show value of the solution.
• Relevant Degree - Information Systems/Computer Science
• 3+ years Technical Business/Systems Analyst experience
• 2+ years experience in Digital Communications Project Management
• Experience creating technical solution process documentation
• Client Facing experience
• Strong understanding of AWS features and capabilities
• Experience working with CRM platforms (Dynamics 365, SAP)
• Understanding of data management and processing
• Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
• Proficient with process mapping tools, I.e., Lucid Chart