Excellent opportunity for an Information Security Officer to manage the SECURITY OF INFORMATION ASSETS and drive the IT SECURITY STRATEGY across the business. You will become the Security SME for this innovative Health & Wellness Group who is disrupting the healthcare industry by using technology and business intelligence to drive operations.
This INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER position is Johannesburg based and is paying R900k/annum
An international Health & Wellness Company who is dedicated to providing a world-class service fulfilling the needs of major medical schemes, health plans and a top list of blue-chip clients. Dubbed as South Africa's fastest growing healthcare brand, the company has huge dominance, is well respected providing evidence-based solutions. Culturally this is a fantastic business – what they do has an immediate and crucial impact on the lives of all of us. The passion and pride for what they do is obvious and translates into an awesome culture of collaboration, excitement and professional satisfaction.
As the Information Security Officer, you will become the Subject Matter expert within the business. You will need to provide input in to the IT security strategy and enhancements, develop the IT security policy, procedures and standards, perform risk management activities, guide information and cyber security initiatives and together with the development and product teams, you will need to improve application and infrastructure security. You will need to drive cyber security awareness across the business and report on key cyber security operation indicators to management.
What’s needed from you:
• Clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture
• A diverse security background with knowledge in several cyber security tools including; firewalls; VPN technologies, IDS / IPS, network access control and network segmentation, anti-malware and spam technologies, SIEM, IAM, PAM; risk and vulnerability assessments and compliance tools
• Experience in cyber threat monitoring and response, threat remediation and threat intelligence
• Experience in Network scanning, vulnerability testing, penetration testing, and coordinate incident response activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Information systems or equivalent
• Information Security Certification such as CEH, CISM, CCSP, CISSP – NB!
• 6 + years’ experience in an IT security environment, including cloud security
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST, OWASP
• Experience architecting and implementing Security technologies.
• Windows and Linux operating systems
• Preferred experience in ethical hacking / audit/consulting services