Excellent opportunity for a Human Capital Executive to DELIVER the people strategy and BUILD strategic partnerships with KEY Executives to ultimately support various business unit strategies for this MASSIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES group.
This Human Capital Executive position is Centurion based and is paying R1.6Mil/annum (negotiable)
• Together with key Executives, you will design and enable a clear and consistent Human Capital (HC) value proposition which aligns with the strategic intent of the business.
• Develop and implement innovative HC strategies and goals that effectively communicate and support the organisation's vision and strategic objectives.
• Enable leaders to drive performance and deliver results by providing strategic direction to HC practices and strategic projects.
• Ensure execution of the overall business strategy and culture initiatives.
• Drive the implementation of innovative HC solutions aimed at managing organisational change, engaging employees, increasing organisational effectiveness and strategic managing talent.
• Contribute to the business transformation plans, in particular Employment Equity and Skills Development strategies for the business.
• Strategically drive a learning organisation that leverages learning and development.
• Build a world class HC function by keeping up to date with the latest trends, legislation and best practices
• Create a consistent employee value chain that enables and supports employee engagement.
• Enable and leverage people analytics to support strategic decision making.
• Oversee the implementation of technology solutions which focus on employee experience.
• Relevant Qualification + Post Grad in Business, Social or Behavioural Science
• 10 years Human Capital Generalist experience within Financial Services
• 5+ years Senior Management experience