Excellent opportunity for a C# Developer to develop globally recognized Games for a Top Gaming company. You will work on the complete end to end development of online games.
Based in Johannesburg, this C# Developer position is paying R35k/month (depending on experience).
For the past 9 years, this South African software company has been designing and developing online games for some of the biggest online gaming markets in the world, and with an established team of gaming engineers and developers, it is a great learning environment.
Their work environment is relaxed and non-corporate, where plugging in your headphones, kicking off your slops and getting stuck in is the norm.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF YOU:
Working with their team of developers, designers, and gaming engineers, you will initially be working on the maintenance of their existing games and systems to begin with, after which you will be involved with the game design and prototyping (from concept right through to end product development).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• You will gain C# development experience developing games which are recognized globally.
• You will have the opportunity to influence the quality & design of recognized games.
• You will work with a highly skilled team of developers & industry experts.
• Qualification in Programming or Computer Science
• Ideally have a good mathematics or statistics base
• 6 months – 2 years C# development experience