Excellent opportunity for a Business Project Manager to work on an initial 6-month contract for a leading Medical Solutions Company.
This is a high-performing, delivery-driven environment where you will be driving several TRANSFORMATION projects within the HUMAN CAPITAL SPACE. This Organization is currently TRANSFORMING its environment and these project’s will introduce the ENTIRE Organization into a new way of working and operating.
This will be an INITIAL 6-month contract however historically and based on our current contractors, it should be renewed unless there are complete budget and performance disasters.
You need to be based in the Cape Town, but the role is fully remote. The rate on offer is from R400 – R450 p/h
Experience & Skills required:
• Project Management Certifications – Prince 2, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Min 5 years of Project Management experience.
• Experience in delivering business change projects.
• Exceptional Stakeholder Engagement & Communication skills.
• Take Project from inception and organize a structured plan to deliver all aspects of the final solution.
• Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team.
• Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
• Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.