Business Development Manager – Munich or Remote (£35k and £45k per year + OTE and Bonus)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established software company that has been delivering complete end-to-end e-learning systems for over 15 years.
Paying between , you will be working remotely from anywhere in either Europe or the UK.
With an impressive list of clients including PWC, Suzuki, Ryanair, the NHS and various global financial services and consulting firms, this specialist software company is well known in their space and are very good at what they do. They invest heavily in the ongoing development of their staff through sponsored external education and training, protected learning hours, and in cultivating a nurturing, supportive environment that embraces neurodiversity.
Long before the Coronavirus struck, they had staff working remotely from all over the UK and Europe, so they are not only
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing and working in close unison with the Territory Account Manager, you will be joining their team to focus specifically on growing their presence within the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). This will entail building and managing a sales pipeline, customer acquisition, responding to new business enquiries, lead generation, writing tender responses, and the delivery of targeted campaigns.
- Create and manage a new business acquisition strategy within the DACH region
- Respond to incoming sales enquiries and tender requests
- Prospect generation
- Executing of targeted campaigns
- Build and management of a sales pipeline and sales forecast in line with annual sales targets and quarterly priorities
- Identify, initiate, develop and close business opportunities with new and existing customers, supported by a territory Account Manager.
- Deliver highly competitive commercial proposals, presentations and pitches in coordination with the wider team
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of customer requirements and effectively present the ability to meet these
- Fluency in English and German (essential)
- A minimum of 3 years customer focused B2B and consultative sales experience
- Able to win both short term, tactical deals and longer term, strategic customer wins
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of either SaaS or Learning Management Systems would be beneficial.
- Willingness to travel