Excellent opportunity for a PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT (Asset Management) to further your Investment Management knowledge & help implement globally recognised asset management software into leading financial institutions. You will join a top consultancy team within the business & will play a major role ensuring that the clients are gaining the maximum benefit from an award-winning product which has been recognised as a global leader to the investment management industry.
This Performance Consultant position is Cape Town based and is paying R500k/annum
Operating in over 39 countries across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia and Asia, this global technology solutions provider delivers innovative products to meet the needs of asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk & data needs. The business is focused on providing data driven investment solutions and technology which will service the needs of the front, middle and back office operations.
As a Performance Consultant, you will be responsible for providing implementation and data consulting, process engineering, support and training to the company’s clients, ensuring that they are getting the maximum benefit out of the product. As you progress within the position, you will need to support the sales team in the form of product demonstrations to assist with pre-sales and identify opportunities for potential product sales. You will also need to give input into the development of the product to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the clients. This position will give you the opportunity to broaden your asset management & software knowledge and potentially present global opportunities within this business.
• Bachelor’s degree
• CIPM or CFA – advantageous
• 5 years’ experience working within Asset Management/ Investment Management or Analytics Vendors
• Experience using INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, particularly analytics systems.
• Understanding of investment analysis techniques & calculations - performance, attribution and analytics.
• Understanding of supporting operational workflow and data dependencies.
• Understanding of different asset classes and instrument types.
• Knowledge of composite and account reporting to achieve and maintain GIPS compliance
• An understanding of advanced risk analysis (VaR, Stress Testing, Back Testing, Risk Attribution etc.) would be advantageous.
• Understanding of IT within a data and analytical context.