CRM Manager – drive engagement for leading E-COMMERCE ONLINE RETAILER – CAPE TOWN, R850K – R950K/annum:
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing CRM MANAGER - to design, curate and maintain promotional emails, CRM briefs and content for one of the most successful E-COMMERCE ONLINE RETAIL Businesses.
This CRM MANAGER role is based in CAPE TOWN and offers a salary of R850K – R950K/annum.
One of the fastest growing, exciting E-COMMERCE BUSINESSES – as an ONLINE RETAILER they have steadily captured market-share across numerous consumer market product categories.
This is a technical and data-driven business offering great prospects for increased customer acquisition and engagement.
With a great work environment, you will not be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
As CRM MANAGER your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a CRM Strategy that supports the overarching Marketing Strategy.
- Analysing data to derive insights into the customer base and formulate communication plans - this includes working closely with the Email, Performance, Brand and Retail Marketing teams.
- Identifying channels and key marketing messages to encourage first and repeat orders and prevent dormancy.
- Deriving plans and strategies to encourage purchasing behaviour to maximise lifetime value of customers.
- Segmentation and management of the customer database to ensure correct targeting and communication.
- Mapping existing customer journeys as well as planning and setting up new journeys.
- Working with the Design and Brand teams to create content that is relevant and on brand.
- Reporting on the performance of communication with the intention of optimising communication and customer behaviour.
- Utilise insights to develop more effective ways of communicating with customers.
- Working closely with the BI and engineering teams to ensure optimal CRM Platform setup and ongoing improvements.
- An Honours or Masters degree in a relevant Tertiary Education
- 5+ years experience in CRM.
- Experience within e-commerce and/or in digital marketing is highly desirable.
- Passion for memorable customer engagement.
- Experience working with data to inform strategies and plans.
- Outstanding numeric and analytical skills.
- Experience using Marketing Platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Localytics or similar CRM marketing platforms.
- Marketing and communication.
- An enthusiasm for, and an understanding of e-commerce.
- Experience working with SQL