QA Test Analyst – Remote - Gain experience with e-Learning systems (£25k -£35k p.a + bonus)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established e-Learning software company that is dedicated to the ongoing learning and development of their staff, and gain experience with the likes of Moodle and Totara.
Paying between £25k -£35k per year + bonus, you will be working either 100% remotely or out of their offices in Northern Ireland.
Having delivered e-Learning systems for over 15 years, this specialist software company prides itself on investing in their staff through sponsored external education, protected learning hours and ongoing development programs. They have fostered nurturing environment that embraces neurodiversity, where people really do feel like part of a family. Long before the Corona virus, they had staff working remotely from all over the UK, so they are not only experienced in supporting remote workers but are also adept at remote on-boarding.
Reporting to the QA Lead, you will be joining an existing testing and QA team and be actively involved in the software development life cycle, primarily with the identification of test case scenarios, rigorous testing and ensuring that when bugs are detected, they are assigned correctly & fixed.
- Writing of test cases and test cycles
- Testing of software produced by the development teams (manual testing)
- Analysing and interpreting specification documentation
- Designing, implementing, and executing testing scripts by converting customer’s software requirements into test plans
- Identification and documentation of issues and seeing them through to a resolution
- Regression testing of web applications
- Cross-browser user-interface testing
- Issue reporting
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a QA role
- Proficient in manual and regression testing of web applications
- Knowledge of test methodologies and test techniques
- Experience writing test cases and test cycles
- Experience in writing & executing test scripts
- Knowledge of Git, JIRA, Zephyr or Behat testing would be beneficial but is not essential.
Should you meet the above requirements and be legally entitled to working in the UK (without the need for sponsorship), email a copy of your CV to email@example.com