Fund Relations/ Maintenance Consultant – BECOME FUND SPECIALIST for NEW Investment Platform Business. Cape Town. R400k p/a ( NEG)
Excellent opportunity for a FUND RELATIONS/MAINTENANCE CONSULTANT to become a FUND SPECIALIST for a newly created INVESTMENT PLATFORM BUSINESS. YOU will have the opportunity to take completely OWNERSHIP of the role, assisting with any PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS, SYSTEMS ENHANCEMENTS, PROJECTS and more.
Based in Cape Town, this FUND SPECIALIST role is paying R400k p/a ( slightly negotiable for the right person)
You will be joining a qualified, experienced team in a HIGH-PRESSURED, COMPLEX environment and will be responsible for:
- Adding new funds to the Platform – managing requests from Investment Committee, Fund Managers as well as adding new Manco’s, banking details etc
- Managing Fund changes on Core system – Fund closures, Fund clapping, ensuring Funds, maintenance Funds , Fund ballots/amalgamations/mergers and more
- Working closely with Manco Relationship Manager which includes building relationships with Fund Managers and their team, assisting with any data requests and more.
- Ensuring Manco reports are sent as well as compiling Institutional and Retail reports.
- Ensuring that there is day to day correspondence regarding all Fund changes across multiple stakeholders.
This forward-thinking Wealth & Investment Manager has recently been established by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate. Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the centre of their ethos , they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry.
Skills & Experience required:
- Some form of secondary education would be preferred. ( Maths in Matric is a non-neg)
- Excellent Fund Relations /Fund Maintenance experience
- Very good understanding of how Fund Maintenance operates in an Investment Business.
- Excellent Investment and Life product knowledge
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional Communication and Client Relationship building skills.