USER ACQUISITION MANAGER – gain experience within the mobile gaming industry where you’ll be part of a company that offers you equity ownership within their business – FULLY REMOTE ROLE
This is an excellent opportunity for a USER ACQUISITION MANAGER to join one of the most successful MOBILE GAME PUBLISHING COMPANIES IN AFRICA– and to GAIN EXPERTISE in the MOBILE GAMING INDUSTRY to build awesome, industry changing products everyday.
This is a FULLY REMOTE ROLE to be based anywhere GLOBALLY for a USER ACQUISITION MANAGER role offering a competitive salary, flexible working hours and equity ownership.
This emerging Mobile Games Publisher in Africa was founded in 2018 bringing global titles to Africa and Africa to the world. They have over 1 million downloads and regularly sit at the top of the Google Play store in Nigeria and Kenya which is where they launched their business. This company has recently received $4m in funding and shall use that to catalyze gaming in Africa.
- Manage UA for 2-4 live games
- Analyze performance of and optimize UA campaigns (CPI, ROAS, LTV)
- Manage and maintain relationships with ad networks and external partners
- Analyze performance of and optimize ad monetization (ARPU, Active Users)
- Managing, analyzing and optimizing cross-promotion
- Collaborate with creative team on marketing assets based on performance / market learnings
- 3+ years working in a performance marketing role, ideally in mobile gaming
- Experience working with Facebook and Google UAC and other ad platforms
- Experience with and/or knowledge of ad mediation tools
- Proven analytical capabilities and excitement about data-driven growth
- Ability to define, measure and conclude A/B tests, generate and read data in different views
- Passion for mobile games / mobile entertainment
- Nice to have: SQL knowledge