This is an excellent opportunity to work for an unquestionably ethical, upstanding organisation that not only invests extensively in the wellbeing and development of their staff, but also improves the lives of hundreds of thousands of individuals by providing quality, affordable housing.
Based in the North-West of Greater London (initially working remotely), this is a permanent position paying up to £59 500 per annum and comes with a long list of perks and benefits including Pension, Healthcare benefits and Life Assurance.
Voted one of the UK’s top 100 companies to work for, our client is so much more than just a housing development and management company, they develop and uplift communities and provide quality homes for those who otherwise could not afford them, thus improving the lives of hundreds of thousands of people across the country.
Not only does this mean that your job has greater purpose, you will also be joining an organisation that genuinely cares for, and invests in their employees through professional career development planning, training, paid for professional memberships, flexible leave and flexible working as well as a plethora of other benefits and perks.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Assurance, you will be responsible for managing the corporate and operational risks, the delivery of the internal audit plan as well as the business resilience strategy, whilst also providing risk and assurance advice and guidance to the business.
This will entail:
- Managing, documenting, and overseeing the delivery of strategic and operational risk management activity across the Group.
- Implementing the risk management framework and identify, document and evaluate emerging risks, undertake PESTLE analysis to inform risk map reviews, periodically refresh the corporate risk map, propose target risk scores in line with the risk appetite, and identify and track mitigating actions to make sure they are met.
- Developing and delivering an annual programme of activity to assure risk management and internal controls are working effectively
- Deliver the internal audit strategy and manage the risk-based annual programme of internal audits
- Assess, test and report on the performance of the improvements implemented
- Establish a programme of internal control Self-assessments
- Maintain the assurance framework
- Line manage the Business Continuity Advisor(s)
- Manage the corporate crisis management arrangements and incident reporting
- Risk management, Business resilience and Internal audit knowledge and experience
- Experience in internal control assessment and three lines of defence models
- University degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant professional risk management, audit or accounting qualifications preferred.
Should you be interested in applying and meet the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org