SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – Work remotely developing custom enterprise systems (R45k – R55k per month)
This is an excellent opportunity to WORK REMOTELY, developing custom enterprise systems for a well-established software organization who continually invest in their employees by paying for training, upskilling, and various certifications.
Celebrating their 20th anniversary this year, this Software Development and Digital Strategy consulting company develops Custom Enterprise Solutions, eCommerce Websites, Mobile Applications, and Software As A Service (SaaS) offerings for a number of large South African companies, spanning retail, publishing, travel and financial services. Unlike some other Dev houses, they take complete ownership of the work and run the projects themselves, meaning you are always working with the same in-house developers and not shipped off to a client site to supplement their development team.
You will be joining their established team of developers to initially work on the complete rebuild of a large workflow management system with a web frontend for service purchasing, for an international transcribing company. Other projects in the pipeline include the development of a new CMS and Digital Engagement System for one of SA’s premier insurers.
Thereafter, the projects that you work on will be determined largely by your area of interest i.e. industry sector, system type, technologies, etc., for which you will receive company-sponsored training and certifications, making this an ideal environment to stay abreast of new technologies and add to your skill base.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Participating in the full SDLC from requirements gathering through to planning, development, and implementation.
- Creating Vue.js applications, pages, and components
- Creating .NET Core API’s and Razor pages
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Attend daily stand-up, sprint kick-off, and retrospectives within an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proficiency with Vue.js, Node.js or .Net core
- Good SQL database experience
- Appetite for working on enterprise-level systems
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies from time to time
- Any experience with Kubernetes and Infrastructure as Code would be highly beneficial