Senior Project Administrator ( CONTRACT ROLE) – join Leading Digital Investment Business. Cape Town, R300 – R350 p/h
Fantastic opportunity for a SENIOR PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR to join a LEADING DIGITAL Investment Business on a CONTRACT BASIS to support multiple Strategic IT and Business Projects that are currently being delivered across the Organization.
This is a CHALLENGING, FAST-PACED, AGILE environment and you will also have the chance to step into a PROJECT MANAGEMENT role and run smaller projects as and when it is needed.
Based in CAPE TOWN (WFH), this is a CONTRACT ROLE and is paying around R300 – R350 p/h.
Over the last couple of years, this multi-national Financial Services group has established a new and exciting Investment Platform Business. They are supported by global technology; continuous processing & digital enablement and their Offshore & Onshore Investment Proposition is set to totally redefine the industry.
- Day to day administration and support of multiple projects to ensure smooth and timely delivery
- Support not only the Head of PMO and Project Managers but provide assistance to the entire Project Team
- Prepare and distribute presentations
- Mange and Arrange all correspondence
- Schedule meetings and workshops , make appointments and prepare all meeting minutes
- Vendor contract coordination
- Tracking RAID items and preparing reports
- Assist with the monitoring and implementation of project methodologies
Skills and Experience needed:
- Project Management certification would be preferred
- 6+ years Project Administration and Support experience
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent Leadership, Analytical and Inter-Personal skills
- Solid communication skills
- Attentional to details skills
- Experience in running smaller projects would be an advantage but is not a necessity.