Learning Experience Designer – Design Innovative E-Learning Content for Massive Financial Services Group - R550k/annum CTC, Centurion
Exciting opportunity for a Learning Experience Designer to join one of SA’s leading Financial Services Groups and take the lead developing innovative, engaging and experiential DIGITAL LEARNING CONTENT. You will work directly with key stakeholders to produce learning material which will achieve the learning objectives, using DIGITAL LEARNING TOOLS & DIGITAL MEDIA COURSEWARE.
This Learning Experience Designer role is Centurion based and is paying R550k/annum
As a Learning Experience Designer, you will be responsible for conducting detailed Learning & Development needs analysis, developing a project plan for the design and development process, designing the broad learning interventions using Agile principles and developing interactive and innovative learning content. You will need to develop suitable assessments instruments to ensure relevant learning objective are achieved and will need to work closely with stakeholders to ensure the content stays relevant.
• Degree in Human Resources or Learning & Development
• Instructional design certification
• 3+ years experience working as an Instructional Designer
• 3+ years experience as a facilitator
• Agile Project management skills
• Experience with learning technologies and digital learning tools (E-Learning)
• Digital Medial courseware experience – Storyline, Captiva, Photoshop, Go Animate etc
• Understanding of adult education principles – ADDIE or SAM