C# DEVELOPER – join Global WEALTH MANAGEMENT Company & GAIN Investment Market Data Integration expertise – JOHANNESBURG (ROSEBANK) – R700K – R850K.
This is an excellent opportunity for a C# DEVELOPER to gain expertise in INTERNATIONAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT, with an established Global INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY.
Based in ROSEBANK (JOHANNESBURG) this C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER role offers a salary of R700K – R850K/annum.
In joining this company you will gain expertise in the following:
Enterprise Data Management platforms - Eagle, GoldenSource, Asset Control;
Market data providers - JSE, Bloomberg, ICE, Thompson Reuters / Refinitiv;
Order Management Systems and Portfolio Management Systems - Advent, Sungard, IRESS;
FIX, SWIFT and other financial protocols.
Established 25 years ago, this International WEALTH MANAGEMENT COMPANY is based in the UK and South Africa. The group has assets under custody in excess of £3.6bn. They are a niche, personal business employing around 150 people.
As C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER the focus of the role will be integration work with custodian banks, data providers, external stockbrokers and partners.
This will require a mix of technology skills including standard ETL, SOAP, HTTP and FIX. You must be familiar with integration and messaging patterns.
As part of this work you will learn data models that are particular to the financial services domain to facilitate mapping data between systems. The integration work will cover batch, semi real time and real time processes.
To be successful in the role you must be very proficient with C# but also be proficient in another language (e.g. Ruby, Scala, F#).
Strong SQL skills are needed as some mappings require working in complex SQL based systems.
- SQL Server
- Comfortable with GIT and CI/CD
- Biztalk or any similar integration platform
- Queuing system (RabbitMQ, mqseries, MSMQ etc)
- F# or any functional language a plus
- Any Azure exposure a plus
Systems Experience (any exposure to these a plus, but not essential):
- Enterprise Data Management platform a plus (Eagle, GoldenSource, Asset Control)
- Market data providers (JSE, Bloomberg, ICE, Thompson Reuters / Refinitiv)
- Order Management Systems (Advent, Sungard, IRESS)
- Portfolio Management Systems (Advent, Sungard, IRESS)
- FIX, SWIFT or other financial protocols