SENIOR DATA ANALYST / INSIGHT ANALYST – provide PEOPLE ANALYTICS (HR ANALYTICS) INSIGHT within GLOBAL RETAIL SOLUTIONS COMPANY – R900K – R1.1 Million - JOHANNESBURG
This is an excellent opportunity for a SENIOR DATA ANALYST to provide PEOPLE ANALYTICS / HR ANALYTICS Insight for a Global Retail Solutions Company who employ 80,000 people across 62 countries.
Based in JOHANNESBURG (Remote working obviously fine) this SENIOR DATA ANALYST / PEOPLE ANALYTICS role offers a salary of R900K – R1.1 Million per annum.
RELEVANT SKILLS required for this People Analytics role includes: Business Consulting to identify critical issues, Analytical and Data modeling skills; stakeholder management at Exco level; storytelling and visualisation.
An established global Retail Solutions Company with head offices in Johannesburg. The company operates across 62 countries and employs 80,000 people.
As PEOPLE ANALYTICS / SENIOR DATA ANALYST you will use your analytical and consulting expertise to deliver people insight to the company’s HR and Senior Stakeholders, regarding the full remit of employee engagement data. This will include payroll data, performance data, retention, recruitment, benefits, sick leave, etc. Essentially all data that applies to all employees in the business.
Key Responsibilities include:-
Data Management and Planning:
- Drive the data management capability and processes.
- Defining the data priorities and data roadmap for HR.
- Create analytical models to ensure relevant predictive insights.
- Collect, compile, and collate data from all available data points.
- Manage and monitor data integrity and accuracy.
- Provide guidance on data analysis and exploitation for HR’s benefit.
- Oversee the development of new data analytics capabilities within the HR space.
Data Analysis, Insights and Reporting:
- Produce data sets and analysis reports.
- Analyse and interpret data and information from all available sources to identify opportunities to enhance HR processes and create value.
- Provide reports on the quantitative and qualitative interpretation of results to provide actionable insights.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key metrics and trends in HR.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner effectively with relevant stakeholders to determine key data points and metrics.
- Build cross-functional relationships and encourage collective accountability.
- Advise, influence and make presentations at all levels across the business.
- Design and develop ROI models to measure the return and/or gain.
- Utilise metrics as defined by ROI models to assess value creation and achievement of results/outcomes.
Experienced DATA ANALYST / INSIGHT ANALYST, ideally with PEOPLE ANALYTICS / HR ANALYTICS experience.
Solid statistical analysis experience, with coding skills in SQL.
Senior Exco level stakeholder management experience.
Data Management and Data Analysis capabilities.
A keen interest in Human Behaviour.