Business Intelligence Analyst – provide BI & MI for leading Retail Investment Business. CT, R500k (NEG)
This leading Retail Investment Business is going to be completing their final migration of their old Investment Platform to the New Investment Platform and are looking for a BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST to provide ALL BI & MI insights and reports for multiple departments in the business.
You will also have the chance to implement best Data Practices and work on multiple Data Projects including the Platform Migration and Data Clean-Up.
Based in Cape Town, this Business Intelligence Analyst role is paying around R500k p/a (neg)
This forward-thinking Wealth & Investment Manager has recently been established by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate.
Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the center of their ethos, they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry by being the first truly digital Platform in Africa.
- Develop all BI requirements to meet business needs.
- Run regular reports and provide proactive insights that will support business decisions.
- Ensure that Data Warehouse requirements are considered in all new developments.
- Support, manage and maintain Data Warehouse as well as Databases using the SQL tech stack.
- Manage Data projects including Platform Migration and Data Clean Project.
Experience & Skills needed:
- 3+ years experience working as a BI Analyst / Developer
- Solid Data Warehouse knowledge and experience
- SQL Skills
- Experience with one or more of the following – SSRS, QlikView , Tableau or Power BI
- Financial Services or Investment industry will be an advantage, but you will gain this
experience on the job.