Client Relationship Manager – take ownership of CLIENT ONBOARDING for NEW DIGITAL Investment Platform Business. Cape Town, R450k – R500k p/a
Excellent opportunity for a skilled CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER to take COMPLETE OWNERSHIP in leading the ONBOARDING of all new and existing tied Advisers and IFA’S for a newly created, DIGITAL INVESTMENT PLATFORM BUSINESS.
You will be actively involved in designing and implementing streamlined and efficient CLIENT RELATIONSHIP and SERVICE processes which will include getting involved MANY ASPECTS of this Business including Marketing, Training, Relationship Building more.
Based in Cape Town, this Client Relationship Manager role is paying around R450k – R500k p/a
This forward-thinking, DIGITAL Wealth & Investment Manager has recently been established by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate. Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the center of their ethos, they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, recognised Financial Services Brand.
- Work across the business with multiple teams to make sure that all IFA & Tied Adviser Accounts are onboarded swiftly and efficiently.
- Develop solid relationships across the back and middle office to ensure smooth running of onboarding processes.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to develop content and materials to ensure an effortless onboarding experience.
- Train front-office staff on onboarding processes and platforms.
- Build strong relationships with Fund Management companies in order to effectively manage any queries.
- Document onboarding processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience required
- Degree in Finance, Commerce, Financial Planning or Economics
- 4+ years’ experience working in Client/Customer Relationship role at either an Advisor’s office, Investment Platform Business or Brokerage.
- Experience in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
- Understanding of onboarding processes within an Investment business.
- Solid Relationship building skills.
- Exceptional LISP/ Investment Platform industry knowledge.