Client Relationship Specialist – join SA’s first Truly Digital Investment Platform Business CT, R500k p/a
Exceptional opportunity for a skilled CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST to join South Africa’s first, truly digital Investment Platform Business and TAKE COMPLETE OWNERSHIP in leading the ONBOARDING of all new and existing tied Advisers and IFA’S.
You will be actively involved in designing and implementing streamlined and efficient processes which will include getting involved in marketing, training, relationship building , client service and more.
Based in Cape Town, this Client Relationship Specialist role is paying R500k p/a.
This forward-thinking Wealth & Investment Manager has recently been established by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate. Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the center of their ethos, they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry.
It is an absolute rarity to join a business in its infancy and be part of its development into the market whilst being supported by an established, recognized Financial Services Brand.
- Work across the business with multiple teams to make sure that all IFA & Tied Adviser Accounts are onboarded swiftly and smoothly.
- Develop solid relationships across the back and middle office to ensure smooth running of onboarding processes.
- Collaborate with marketing and other departments to develop content and materials to ensure an effortless onboarding experience.
- Train front-office staff on onboarding processes and platforms.
- Build strong relationships with Fund Management companies in order to effectively manage any queries.
- Document onboarding processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience required
- Degree in Finance, Commerce, Financial Planning or Economics
- 4+ years’ experience working in Client/Customer Service role at either an Advisor’s office, Investment Platform Business or Brokerage.
- Experience in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
- Solid understanding of onboarding processes within an Investment business.
- Solid Relationship building skills.
- Exceptional LISP/ Investment Platform industry knowledge.