IT Project Manager - 6 month contract (initially). Northern Suburbs, Cape Town. R400 – R450 p/h
Excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager to work on a multitude of software development projects including new development, enhancement and technology transformation for a leading Medical Solutions Company based in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
This is a 6 month contract (initially) but the chance of it being extended are very likely due to the constant influx of projects – one of their largest on the go is set to transform the way they do business in the future.
The rate on offer is R400 – R450 p/h.
- Take Project from inception & organize structured plan to deliver all aspects of final working solution.
- Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team
- Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
- Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.
With their fully integrated Healthcare Solution supporting and administrating some of the largest public health schemes in South Africa, this leading HealthCare Solution Company is on the forefront of delivering industry-first projects.
You will have the chance to GAIN experience and insights to one of LARGEST industry’s in South Africa.
Experience & Skills required:
- Project Management certified – Prince 2, PMP , CAPM, etc
- Min 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Agile and SDLC knowledge.
- Experience in delivering large scale software development projects
- Exceptional Stakeholder Engagement & Communication skills.