Contract IT Project Manager – deliver MASSIVE STRATEGIC SYSTEMS Projects for LEADING Health Solutions Company.
Cape Town, R400 – R430 p/hour
Excellent opportunity for a CONTRACT IT PROJECT MANAGER to deliver a number of MASSIVE STRATEGIC SYSTEM Projects for a Leading, Award-Winning Health Solutions Company.
This is a delivery-driven, high-performance environment and YOU will need to provide DIRECTION, LEADERSHIP and MANAGEMENT to the successful delivery of these projects across the entire IT and BUSINESS PORTFOLIO.
Based in the Cape Town, this CONTRACT IT PROJECT MANAGER( 6 months with a VERY STRONG chance of being renewed) is paying R400 – R430 p/hour.
Experience & Skills required:
- Project Management certifications – Prince 2, PMP , CAPM, Agile etc.
- Min 6 years of Project Management experience.
- Solid IT Project Management experience.
- Experience in managing multiple IT Projects within the complete Project Management lifestyle.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Engagement & Communication skills.
- Take Project from inception & organise structured plan to deliver all aspects of final working solution.
- Put together all Business Cases as well as Feasibility Studies to justify initiatives for approval for Exec team
- Analysis impact of change on Business, Programs and Projects and ensure that you put required actions in place.
- Manage & engage with very senior stakeholders on timelines as well as expected delivery.
With their fully integrated Healthcare Solution supporting and administrating some of the largest public health schemes in South Africa, this leading HealthCare Solution Company is on the forefront of delivering industry-first projects.
You will have the chance to GAIN experience and insights to one of LARGEST industry’s in South Africa.