SNR C# ENGINEER – engineer Emergency Medical Response Applications for International MEDICAL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Company - CAPE TOWN
Golden opportunity for a Senior C# Developer who is looking to make a difference in the world while building complex software which are used to literally save people’s lives. You will join a highly skilled team, who are innovators in the medical software solutions industry – they have developed solutions which have improved the effectiveness of Emergency and First Responder teams in SA and abroad.
If you are looking for an opportunity to build complex systems which make real world differences, then this is the opportunity for you!
Based in CAPE TOWN this SENIOR C# ENGINEER position is paying a highly competitive salary.
This Medical Software Development and Solutions Company are recognised for providing innovative cloud-based solutions which literally saves lives. They are recognised as MEDICAL EMERGENCY INNOVATORS as they have managed to transform medical emergency response times by leveraging the worlds technology with first hand experiences. The company’s is well established in SA and USA.
This cloud-based software is aimed at improving emergency response rates and accuracy of Medical Emergency teams which is achieved through a cloud-based dispatch system. The system provides details such as information, location and situational awareness when emergency teams are being dispatched.
This company offers an excellent culture and the passion and pride for what they do is obvious within the business. The professional satisfaction of doing something which really makes a difference and saves lives is unrivalled.
As C# ENGINEER, you will be building complex systems, including anything from back-end systems to the client-end counterparts. You will design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code, while ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will be building super smart systems and will need to solve difficult problems and therefore commitment to collaboration and sophisticated design is essential.
• 5+ years C# development experience
• .Net framework
• Message queuing
• Asynchronous and Multi-Threaded Applications
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiarity with Domain Driven Design and Event Sourcing would be advantageous
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Familiarity with NoSQL
• Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes, including ORM frameworks
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with development pipeline and release management tools
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements