Programme Director – LISP Investment Platform Business. Cape Town, R1.9 Mil p/a (incl. benefits)
Over the last couple of years, a pioneering Financial Services Group has been building a new and exciting LISP Investment Platform Business that is already making waves across the Local and International Investment Industry.
This business is currently looking for an exceptionally experienced Programme Director that is going to be responsible for taking all Business Strategic Goals and translating them into powerful, robust and achievable change agendas to meet both market and business needs.
The role is based in Cape Town ( Southern Suburbs) and the salary on offer is around R1.9 Mil (incl benefits)
- As a senior leader, providing support, direction and mentorship as required across the organization
- Assure accurate, timely and insightful feedback to the executive team regarding progress, issues and escalations
- Manage the change portfolio governance and oversight, supporting the Executive team to identify, assess and prioritize opportunities through to formal initiation and delivery.
- Actively direct the entire project team (20+) and drive resource assignment as well as supplier capacity to meet the required delivery.
- Leading the change management function to ensure that delivery meets the defined criteria within quality, scope, time and cost scopes.
They have cultivated an environment which is Fast-Paced ( Lean and Agile of course), Entrepreneurial & Ambitious and the Programme Director will need to take a holistic view of the business and its intended deliverables in order to make quick strategic decisions and provide the executive stakeholders with measurable reports regarding the Business Case vs Revenue vs Attrition.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Ideally Lean, Agile or SAFe qualifications will be preferred
- 15+ years hands-on Programme Management experience and at least 5 years at a senior/exec level.
- Proven strategic change definition and execution in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Excellent and current understanding of delivery models and methods.
- Experience & knowledge of motivating and leading people in challenging, fast-paced change environment’s.
- Experience working in fast-paced, delivery focused environments.
- Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills
- Financial Services (notably Investments and Wealth Management) industry experience will be first-prize, but other industry experience will also be considered.