Program Manager – join Innovative “Start-Up” Investment Platform Business. Cape Town (Southern Suburbs), R1 Mil P/A
Exceptional opportunity for a Program Manager to join this highly Innovative “Start-up” Investment Platform Business on a STRATEGIC level, to manage a multitude of MASSIVE Platform and Migration projects & programs that are to be implemented across this business.
Over the last four years, this Business has cultivated a robust, “start-up”, entrepreneurial culture and they are looking for a fast-thinking, quick-acting PROGRAM MANAGER to bring their customer-centric vision to the market. YOU will need to to take total accountability and make quick decision’s in order to deliver a smooth and effective solution.
Based in Cape Town, this Program Manager role is paying around R1 Mil P/A
This forward-thinking Wealth & Investment Manager has recently been established by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate. Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the center of their ethos, they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry.
- Define and manage the entire execution plan, ensuring it meets with all Exec member expectations.
- Define, create and manage all project plans and schedules.
- Manage and facility project delivery within agreed timelines.
- Implement all project governance and control structures.
- Set & facilitate project meetings and workshops.
- Jump in as and when required to resolve any issues or assist with delivery.
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree / Diploma in Commerce, IT, Finance, Economics, Business Management.
- Agile/ Prince2 / MSP certifications would be preferred.
- 8+ years managing large, complex Business & IT Projects.
- Experience working in a “Hybrid” environment, both Waterfall & Agile.
- History of active senior Stakeholder engagement and management
- Solid experience working with vendors both locally and internationally.