Junior Project Manager – implement DEFECT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES into “Start-up” Retail Investment Business. CT, R500K P/A
Exceptional opportunity for a JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER to implement DEFECT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES to manage all DEFECT’S, ISSUES and RISK’s for the implementation and migration of a MASSIVE Retail Investment Platform for this newly established “Start-Up” Investment Platform.
This is a fantastic chance for a Junior Project Manager to take a step up in their career and BECOME a DEFECT MANAGER.
This Defect Manager role is based in Cape Town (Southern Suburbs) and is paying around R500k p/a
As the Defect Manager, you will be the expert within the business, managing and controlling all defects across eleven different environments. You will need to set up new controls and process in order to track and report on defects, while facilitating regular meeting with vendors in order to resolve any blockers or provide direction on priority and urgency.
You will also need to track each defects “lifecycle”, investigating on the reasons why they are not getting resolved or being blocked while working closely with the testing to teams to improve targeted testing and regression packs.
This start-up Investment Manager has recently been opened by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate. Their International & Local Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the center of their ethos , they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Degree/ Diploma in Information Technology
- Solid PMO experience, working as either a Junior Project Manager OR Senior Project Administrator/Coordinator on large system’s projects.
- Experience working on Platform/ System implementation projects
- Experience working in an Agile Environment. (Jira experience would be great)
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Investment/ Wealth Management industry experience will be a massive advantage