SENIOR INSIGHTS MARKETING SPECIALIST – create ANALYTICAL Direct & Digital Marketing Strategies for Niche’ Insurance Org.
Based in Cape Town, Senior Manager salary.
Excellent opportunity for a skilled SENIOR INSIGHTS MARKETING SPECIALIST to lead the design and implementation of all data-driven, analytical operational and tactical DIRECT & DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES into this Top Niche Insurance Organization.
Leading a team of specialized Campaign and Marketing Analyst’s, you will be required to deliver on multi-channel DIRECT MARKETING STRATEGIES including, IN-HOUSE LEAD GENERATION, PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION as well as CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT.
This is a MANCO-LEVEL role and you will be required to present key INSIGHTS that will drive the Organization-wide Marketing & Client Acquisition Strategy.
Based in Cape Town, this Senior Insights Marketing Specialist is paying a Senior Manager salary.
A reputable Life Insurance Business that is the largest Financial Services Groups in Africa and backed by a multi-national Reinsurer with a no-nonsense, simple approach to Insurance which has kept them a customer favorite over the years.
- Head up the analysis of all performance and profitability of various campaigns - both cutting as well as increasing spend on various campaigns.
- Assume full responsibility for management of all marketing and campaign staff – there are 4 skilled analysts in the team currently.
- Customer segment creation and execution.
- Management of all performance reports that track various channels to assist in all data-driven decision making
- Take full responsibly for all strategy and tactical planning.
- Full campaign lifecycle management – from development through to implementation.
Experience and skills needed:
- Bachelors degree in Math’s, Stats, Commerce or Marketing
- 4+ years’ experience in campaign management/ direct business experience on a management level.
- Knowledge of customer segmenting and profiling and modelling
- Solid project management experience - planning, resource planning, scheduling and budget control
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Qlikview / CRM or Salesforce
- Solid people management skills – experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.