QA Analyst/ Tester - become DEFECT MANAGER for start-up Investment Business. Cape Town, R500k p/a
Very rare opportunity for a QA ANALYST/ TESTER to make a change their function and BECOME a DEFECT MANAGER for a recently opened, start-up Investment Business.
Do you have meticulous attention to detail skills, a knack for creating order in chaos with a deep interest in Investments, Wealth Management and Asset Management? Then this is for you.
This Defect Manager is based in Cape Town (Southern Suburbs) and is paying around R500k p/a
As a Defect Manager, YOU will be the go-to when it comes to managing and controlling all defects within the Program across ELEVEN different environments. You will need to ensure that all defects are recorded correctly, managed effectively and resolved in the quickest and most effective way possible.
You will also need to track each defects “lifecycle”, investigating on the reasons why they are not getting resolved or being blocked and working with both Dev and BA teams to provide a more efficient service.
This start-up Investment Manager has recently been opened up by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate. Their International & Local Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the centre of their ethos , they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Degree/ Diploma in Information Technology
- Solid experience working as either a QA Analyst or Tester on large system projects
- Good understanding of Project Management principles.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Excellent attention to detail / solid documentation skills.
- Investment/ Wealth Management industry experience will be a massive advantage.