Business Systems Analyst - implement NEW PROCESS IMPROVEMENT initiatives for Boutique Investment Business. Cape Town, R600k p/a
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to LEAD the design and implementation of NEW PROCESS IMPROVEMENT initiatives for this hi-tech, boutique Investment Business.
The environment is multidimensional and delivery -focused and YOU will be given complete AUTONOMY to do the job the way YOU DECIDE, without being held back by frustrating internal red tape.
Based in Cape Town, this Business System Analyst role is paying around R600k p/a
This niche Investment Manager has recently been established by an award-winning Financial Services Conglomerate. Their Offshore & Onshore Investment Products are the first of its kind in South Africa and with technology, customer-centricity and automation being at the centre of their ethos , they are set to totally redefine the Investment Industry.
• Design and implement all Process Improvement initiatives across 11 different environments.
• Drive through Process efficiency through Process Reengineering.
• Adapt and change existing processes and system configuration when new business requirements come up, ensuring that all changes that are made drive through operational efficiency.
• Support the production environment by performing root-cause analysis to solve any new and existing queries.
• Pull data from multiple data sources (using SQL) to support business decisions making
Experience & Skills required:
- N.Diploma/B.Tech/B.Com/B.Sc qualification.
- LEAN/Six Sigma or any other business process related certificate.
- 3+ years Business Process / Business Analysis experience
- Solid System Analysis experience
- SQL / SQL Query experience would be a big plus
- LISP/Investment/Asset / Wealth Management industry experience would be preferred.