Senior Campaign Manager – implement CUSTOMER GROWTH Strategies into Boutique Life Insurer.
Cape Town, Senior Manager salary (Highly Neg)
Awesome opportunity for a SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER to LEAD the design and implementation of multiple CUSTOMER GROWTH STRATEGIES into this Boutique, Established Life Insurer.
YOU will be leading a team of specialized Campaign and Marketing Analyst’s and will be required to deliver on multi-channel MARKETING STRATEGIES including BTL, DIGITAL, IN-HOUSE LEAD GENERATION, PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION as well as CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT.
Based in Cape Town, this SENIOR CAMPAIGN MANAGER is paying a Senior Manager salary.
A reputable Life Insurance Business that is the largest Financial Services Groups in Africa and backed by a multi-national Reinsurer with a no-nonsense, simple approach to Insurance which has kept them a customer favorite over the years.
- Head up the analysis of all performance and profitability of various campaigns - both cutting as well as increasing spend on various campaigns.
- Assume full responsibility for management of all marketing and campaign staff – there are 4 skilled analysts in the team currently.
- Customer segment creation and execution.
- Management of all performance reports that track various channels to assist in all data-driven decision making
- Take full responsibly for all strategy and tactical planning.
- Full campaign lifecycle management – from development through to implementation.
Experience and skills needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math’s, Stats, Commerce or Marketing
- 4+ years’ experience in Campaign Management/ Direct Business experience on a management level.
- Knowledge of Customer Segmenting, Profiling and Modelling
- Solid Project Management experience - planning, resource planning, scheduling and budget control
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Qlikview / CRM or Salesforce
- Solid People Management skills – experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Some knowledge of Digital Marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
We get many responses so please be patient with us and if you have not had a response to your application within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful. To help us respond faster, please can you make sure you read the requirements carefully & ensure your application entails all the details we need.